The term 'todayis20' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website who is Jérémie Román. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain.
todayis20 is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
todayis20 may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12 march 2014.
What we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- information from Getty Images statements
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and we make no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, including but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of completeness, accuracy, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We make no warranty as to results that may be obtained or the accuracy of any information, financial or otherwise, obtained through the website.
We make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through the website or any transactions entered into through the website.
The contents of this website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. We hereby exclude any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose of the site or any of its contents, including without limitation any downloadable forms, financial information or legal updates.
Todayis20, Jérémie Román or Gemma Ferrando will not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the website or any such contents. We make no warranty that the contents of the website are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties.
Certain links on the website lead to resources located on servers maintained by third party over whom Todayis20 has no control. Todayis20 accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers. Certain elements of the website will contain material submitted by users. Todayis20 accepts no responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Remember that anyone who knows your password can access your account so guard it carefully. Todayis20 reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Individual Access And Registration
You agree to:
(a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information which you are required to provide when you register as a user of the website and
(b) notify us immediately of any changes to the User Information.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
We reserve the right to terminate your account if any User Information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete.
Each registration is for a single user only. To access the site you will be asked to enter your individual User Information. Therefore we do not permit any of the following:
(a) any other person sharing your User Information;
(b) any part of the site being cached in proxy servers and accessed by individuals who have not registered with todayis20 as users of the site;
(c) access through a single user being made available to multiple users on a network.
If we believe that User Information is being used in any of these ways, we reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
Should you have any complaints about the site itself or materials on the site please contact in the first instance via email using email@example.com
Ownership Of Website
This website is owned and operated by us. All of the content featured or displayed on this website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software ("Content"), is owned by todayis20.
All of the photographies of the site is owned by the company Getty Images inc.